Recipes

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Meals for Jan 23 - 28

This week starts off with a challenge. My youngest daughter has been invited to a birthday party tomorrow night at Chuck E Cheese. Ugh! I'm thinking something simple for me and the hubs and the kids will surely pig out on pizza.
Plus, yesterday and today, it snowed a little bit and I just don't have the energy to get out and shop today. So, I will tackle the shopping tomorrow and get creative for tomorrow's dinner.

Monday - Breakfast for dinner (eggs, carrot pancakes)

Tuesday - Chicken Tacos with Red & Yellow Peppers, Onions (with Mexican flare)

Wednesday - Baked Ginger & Cilantro Tilapia, Polenta, Broccoli

Thursday - Almond-Crusted Chicken Fingers, Salad, Sauteed Zucchini

Friday - Lightened up Chicken Parmesan

Saturday - Pot Roast Meatloaf (Jamie Oliver's recipe)

I'll add the recipes for some of these meals later tonight.
Keep up the good work and Eat Real Food!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment